Sunday, June 6, 2010

skippity skip goes the stone...

We go through life one step at a time. First it was baby and toddler years (not many memories here though), then there's kindergarten, middle school, high school, uni years and working life... Throughout some people stay with us until now like my darling friends Adik Ya and Tinie whom I've known since I was like 4! :) and some remains with us through memories be it good or bad...

That first outing out... The days when we would go out in matching clothes with our friends (ala ala cool! :p ) and there is that first flutter when you were misguided to think that particular guy's smile could actually make the sunrise stop and stars to burst (yea, girls are romantic like that) and of course the amazing nite you spent with this amazing guy that you just KNEW is that one and a few years later hear him utter the lafaz that binds you as man and wife...

I guess I just wanna give a shout out to those who has touched my life... And hoping that the good memories will last forever... Cause truly we've had so much fun! Each skipping stones sets a new ripple...

No comments: