Thursday, February 16, 2012

This mummy's heart... this mummy's smile...

I would like to be a super hero for my sweetheart... in that I would like to always make the right choice... to always know what is the best for her... but sadly... I am not... though I try to be... but more often than not, I come out short...

Just a short note on the going ons in my head... you know that time in your life when things are just not going your way...? It could be a day when your clothes go rip and then you find that you left your phone and wallet home... to top it off, you were late to a meeting... which happen to require you to present and that presentation was sitting nicely on your desk that you accidentally spilled your hot drink on just a few minutes ago... well thing settled down during the day to have it in a turmoil again when you missed out the 4 coach train to have to squeeze in tight with some weirdos for 20 mins and then thinking that you made it, found out that your tnG card was lost in the train and that you needed to pay penalty charges but had to just wait since you had no phone or wallet to ask for help from anyone?

Hehehe... no, the above didn't happen to me... but was just trying to give a picture of what's going on in my head/heart... :P

Yes, I am a drama queen... thank you ;)

No comments: