Tuesday, June 26, 2012

The pitfalls we fall into...

Before i begin on my rantings... Did i mention before that lil jellybean has started to talk? Yes..i'm a proud mummy...even if her new found voice is just saying..."nak baniiii".."dah ampai".."padaiii".."abis"..the rest is still unclear...but her joy in telling a good story to us is apparent.. :)


Ok... What else has been happening? We celebrated our 3rd year anniversary this week... And hubby did the most wonderful thing ever...he woke up early...and i didnt think much of that since my eyes are glued shut still. Then i was woken up and suddenly a card was shoved in my face...


Guess what? :) hubby fried some potato tots for me!


Hehehe...not many would understand yhe significance of that..but my heart appreciates that he remembered... Love u sayang!!


-delayed being published-


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments: