Thursday, August 23, 2012

Salam Aidilfitri

I had a lovely 4 day weekend with my Jellybean.. our maid went on leave for 3 days so I had her all to myself and I loved every lil moment... even when she's crying to get me to pick her up! :) Yes... I am weird that way...

Hari raya was spent with my in-laws as usual for our morning bersalam-salaman... then we were off to my SIL's to join my family for a our first (and so far only) rumah beraya... hehehe... we had a grand time makan laksa johor and of course... kuih raya... it was funny to see the 3 kiddos chasing SIL's poor and frightened cat around the table! hahahaha... all in good fun though... needless to say, the cat disappeared when she could. Baby girl was so brave and touched the cat numerous times... she just loves cats... or as she calls them "katt"... 

Then we went home where all 3 kids went to take their naps and eventually got our own salam-salaman under way just before Maghrib.. it was messy and non photogenic op with cranky Jellybean wanting her dinner... but it was lovely because I got to spend it with my whole fam present.  :)

That was raya for us...

No comments: