Wednesday, June 18, 2014

My baby boy...

I decided to read back my previous blog entries... mainly to find some stuffs that I wrote on my Jellybean... and oh my how I used to blog every step of the journey from birth till well about 1 year... Unfortunately I have not been as diligent in regards to the journey of my baby mo... so sorry sayang...

Baby mo is now less than 2 weeks shy of turning 5 months old... and the journey has been amazing... some parts similar to jellybean and some parts easier.. yet there are times that have been more challenging...

At 4 month:
1. suck on his fingers
2. giggle and teased
3. starting to recognise faces and voices
4. lets out a loud shriek when you're upset
5. still NOT sleeping through the night...  :P
6. have something very in common with your sister... susah minum susu... *sigh*
7. baby mo senang masuk angin... or else it might be the way we gave you milk... or it could be my milk... hard to say, but this is the most likely cause of your discomfort most days and certainly seems to be every night right now... poor baby...
8. made a full body flip from back to tummy 14.6.14
9. can sit and then stand just holding on to my finger tips
10. can meniarap, well this you have been doing since you were 3 months old
11. latest thing that you have begun  to do is to slowly grasp an object that interests you... and sometimes you would pull it to your mouth...

Love you my baby... since day 1 you have been a somewhat calm baby... only troubling when you're not comfortable or hungry... you have huge round eyes and with lashes that later I just know your sister and cousin will cry for... hehehehe already I am bring stopped at shops (much to my annoyance) with people admiring you...

No comments: