Sunday, December 13, 2009

My Fairytale Wedding - Part 1

You can probably see from my page that I've been married for some time now. So what is this fairytale wedding all about?? Well, I haven't actually had the chance to gush about it until now. Guess with so many things happening all at once, I found it hard to sit still and just write. :P (reasons, reasons...)

And so... here it is...

My wedding after its ups and downs, was set on 13 June 2009. The day before was spent at the medical centre for my physical exam (work purposes) and agonising over my inai session. I tend to worry about the little things and the lady doing my inai messaged me that she was coming in late! Can you just imagine the thoughts that went through my head. And so the water works started until late evening when I decided to just leave it up to fate.

Supporting me through was of course my bff and my sis who was at the house to keep me company. Or maybe to keep me sane if not calm? :)

I could just hear the preparations starting down below where my mum's frends have gathered to complete my hantaran. Amidst all that chaos, my Sayang came to deliver the final touches to my baju nikah. He was not in the best of moods as our designer, Man Kajang had made him wait quite some time in front of the shops.

Finally at near 10pm the lady arrived with apologies and started on the art work for my hands and feet. I was a bit nervous to see the outcome. Dubiously looking at the intricated artwork, I thought.."Didn't I say to keep it simple?" Oh well! But the hundreds I spent on her was well worth it.. Because the design turned out so gorgeous! Finally I could sleep near 11+.. And dream of my prince... Hehehe, if only that was true! I was so anxious I actually only fell asleep arnd 4+... Well... To be continued ...













;) XOXO

No comments: