Monday, December 14, 2009

My Fairytale Wedding - Part 2



Morning came fast.. And true to her words my sister was the first to knock on my door. She helped me take off all the dried inai so that I could take a proper shower. I could feel butterflies fluttering in my stomach, but I ignored it all and just concentrated on getting ready.

Clothes, checked.
I/c, checked.
Contacts, checked.
Flowers, checked.
Me?? :) still to be made.

We rushed to the Dewan Felda since we were running late... And Che Su and Abg Wan was already waiting.. oops! Oh well, I'm the bride.. :p

And so it began..

My bridesmaids started to fill the room.. Looking beautiful and cheerful in red.. The final touches to my hantaran was made.. Thanks to my SIL, it looked even better than I had imagined.. Totally gorgeous.. And me..?

I've never felt more beautiful in my life...I loved my make up, loved my baju kurung, and my veil was just perfect! After I was done, I became really shy and not sure of what to do. My only worry was where was my Sayang and my nerves was starting to get all jumbled up. Until.... I heard my sister said... "They're here.."

-big smiles-       It was time...  :)

My thought just before I stepped down was...

"I love you mama & papa... thank you... I love you..."

;) XOXO

No comments: