Thursday, April 7, 2011

Back to work

Today is my 3rd day at work... and I must admit that adjustment is equally tiring and mind numbing. My body is still trying to adjust to the constant activities as well as cold climate of the office. In fact the first day left me with a throbbing headache that made me super nauseous the whole day and nite. Yesterday I had a 38.7 temperature by the time we got home...body aching and mind shutting down. I'm hoping that today will be a better day...

The hardest part everyday is leaving Shiya at home... so far each day she wakes up before I leave the house, so I was able to kiss her yummy cheeks good-bye... but it's getting harder and harder everyday because as the days go by... the more I realise that no matter how fast or efficient I try to be... the hours I get to spend with her are so limited! The few times are precious and I cherish every smile, coo and kiss... but it's not enough and I wish for more time to leisurely spend with her... a chunk of that time is needed for my nightly sleep and another chunk is for pumping... that just leaves me a couple of hours each nite and some precious minutes each morning... :(   is this what all working mums go through? -sigh-

No comments: