Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Breastfeeding and work

It's sad when I see how shoddy this 'mother's room' is... first off, there's only 1 power outlet.. One?! In a company this huge, obviously there are a number of mummies in need of this facility..shouldn't there be at least a few? The room is also located near the pantry n toilet, where all (inc men) walk about.. It's really nerve wrecking sitting here and I hold my breath everytime I hear foot steps..

The saddest part is of course the room itself... I must say... NOT PRETTY! I feel like a runaway stuck in an iffy and cramped closet, hiding from the world. Chairs that doesn't look very clean.. Not even placed properly but looked as though it's squeezed in as an afterthought... Sigh...

Definite eye sore...

Need anymore proof of what the big heads feel about working mums...?

No comments: