Thursday, March 14, 2013

-delete-

Write...delete... write... delete....

Symptoms of?? Could be writer's block (though I certainly wouldn't be calling myself a writer)... hahaha... then again it could also be due to this block of ice... sitting right where my heart is... hahaha... wow ... such words... so dramatic... :P

Ahhhh... what is life without drama right? What is the use of hearts if you don't get to feel hurt...pain or sorrow.... it makes you appreciate the good times better... and what's in a little tear now and then... it helps to clear your eyes...


Someone tweeted that what happens in life is Fate... and yes I do believe that... I also believe deep down that I'm strong... though mayhap not as strong as I should be, may God forgive me... but I know what I want and I know what I need... and so I pray to God that somehow, some way... I'll find me the way...

No comments: