Thursday, March 31, 2011

Random Updates

Oh so many things have been happening lately... but I must admit to being lazy to update... the thought of taking out my lappy and composing an entry... well, let's just say that it seems easier to just switch on the tv and go from there  :P

Anyhow, on Sun we finally got our maid! haaaa.... I guess 3rd time's a charm... but of course we still need to settle the immigration part. We are waiting for the agent to finalise the documents. Should be hearing from her around this weekend. Hope that she won't fail us like the last two. 

I find this maid quite ok... she's biddable and listens to what I have to say. Not like the temp maid who clearly just does what she thinks is ok. Tsk tsk... sometimes that just irritates me, how lippy she can be. I know what people would say... marah her lah... But I'm not like that. I'm slow to simmer... and usually just takes things along... until of course they push me too far. So for now I'm still patient. Luckily my permanent maid actually listens and 8 times out of 10 does it the way I want it done. So we'll see... can't expect perfection right? :P

Oh, and we finally got a new car... well... hubby did anyhow... his 2nd proud baby, Kia Forte... hahaha, he has been dreaming since like forever... we were supposed to purchase it last year... but then we jumped and purchased a house instead... and with a baby coming... well, you can just imagine our line of thought. Of course the closer to the due date, the more our parents were asking when we were gonna get a new car... I guess they couldn't imagine their beloved cucu in the backseat of hubby's satria  :P  So a couple of weeks ago hubby finally made the jump and got his dream car... should see his face last night when I wanted to drive... hahaha... comical... like a mother hen protecting her chicks... but I did well... didn't even leave a scratch...at least for now  :D

Ok, have to go pumpy-yumpy now... we're taking Shiya out for her 2nd month bday... hahaha... will update on that later! ;)

No comments: