Monday, June 20, 2011

Hands... and feet...

It has been awhile since Jellybean discovered her fingers...she would suck at her chubby fingers as though its a tasty popsicle until I have to force her to stop since she sometimes would gag herself! :) Some parents thinks that this is a bad habit and would not let their little one suck at their fingers, but for now... I find that it's her way of discovering herself. Anyhow, my sayang does not like to use a pacifier... so she comforts herself  with her cute fingers... and I find that so endearing!

Now, or rather last week (I think)... she has discovered her feet and toes! :) I noticed this when i would sit her on my tummy... between her usual smiles and attempts to rise to her feet... she would stare at her feet and grab her toes... this can really occupy her as she tries to catch and pull her tiny toes... a new discovery indeed.

On a sad note though... here's a list of her used to be activities that I miss... she no longer does them...:
  1. she used to make an 'eh, eh, eh...' sound when she was irritated...
  2. a loud shout ..."aaaa"
  3. her little mumblings and murmrings... "avooo..." "abuuuu"...
  4. she used to love blowing bubbles...
  5. lifts her hands up high in a jagged motion
there's a lot more.. but these are at the top of my mind...she's barely 5 months and already I can feel her growing up... and my heart is saying... 'kejap! no so fast sayang!'

I will always remember her milky dance...hehehe... it's hard for me to explain in words what it was like... the dance would happen early in the morning during her 2am or 4 am feeding when mummy and daddy would scramble around to heat up her milk... she of course would be crying and demanding for a fill up. :) and mummy would say... "yeah, let's do the milky dance"... hehehe... and she would hop about and dance for us... (of course with the help of mummy lah!) That is one sweet memory of us three that I hope I will always, always remember... because it only happened during her first month...

-sniff, sniff- ok, enough with the reminiscing... :P

No comments: