Monday, June 6, 2011

Outing with mummy...

I find that dressing up my baby is a joy and a definite treat. So everytime I go into a shop my mind would whirl at the many possibilities.... shall I dress her in white, yellow, pink..? Pants... leggings... skirts... dress? But so far my latest craze are shorts... I just love it! I think it makes her look so cute.. :)

She has blossomed into a healthy, yummy 4 months old in just a blink of an eye... and on 3rd June we went out together for the first time... (with her kakak along of course since mummy have to drive). First we went to the tailor's to pick up our baju kurungs...yesss, my sweetie pie was just fitted for her very first baju kurung that she will wear for her aqiqah this Saturday! It was so cute on her... the kain is a little long but I am hoping that she will still fit for the baju because it is the exact match to my baju kurung for raya..hehehe, mother daughter fiesta...;)

After that, we went to the curve to meet up with Michu who was late. We had lunch at Secret Recipe and went for a stroll looking at baby clothes where mommy went crazy and bought a gorgeous outfit for the baby shower on last Sunday which Jellybean ended up not going since she was too tired from her 2nd couz' bday party. :P She was the perfect angel and we had so much fun during our together-gether time... I can't wait for our next outing!

Our day together :)

Shiya, 5 hours before she turned 4 months!

No comments: