Sunday, September 23, 2012

Shiya..

She's growing faster and faster in my eyes... Yesterday where some of her clothes hangs baggy-ly..now it fits her nicely at the bottom.. A clear sign that she's getting taller, despite me seeing her as a lil chikonet... :) and her vocabs increasing too.. She knows what a flower is..pokok..kipas..towel...fries...yes...fries..tsk tsk.. She even knows some of the alphabets! Hehehe...

I've started buying more n more books in the hopes that she will embrace reading as i have..heheh though i am still struggling to find the time and energy to just sit down and read to her at a proper time.. We should make it a routine...

Cant believe she'll be 2 in 4 months!! It doesnt feel like 2 years..and in my eyes she is still a lil baby... I guess i'll always feel like that :)

Am still thinking whether i should have a party for her 2nd bday... It would be nice and fun..but at the same time.. I feel like just having an awesome celebration with just the 3 of us...hehehe... Well i have a few months still to mull over it...  ;)

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.6

No comments: