Wednesday, January 23, 2013

I turned 30!!




Yes yesterday was 30 years after i was born... Funny how I thought that sounded so old and wise before. Yet here I am... Still very much me and baby to my parents...hehehe
My sweetie sis baked a cake for me and came to our Bangi house to sing. Even though I knew about it thanx to my maid....it was still a super surprise to me...hehehehe...
Hubby gave me a rose just before midnight and morning came with a special card just for me... :)
As like every year...had lunch with besties at...hahaha where else but my fav Chilies...ordering my fav mushroom swiss burger...hehehe dont think i'll ever change ;) got some amazing goodies from them...tq sweethearts!
We also went to Thirty Eight for my bday celebration that night...hehehe fancy smanchy indeed! Food was yummy if u like the fancy dining stuff and price was off the charts...hahaaa so not romantic for me to mention price but at the rate one steak was going, it just had to be said...hehehe tq hubby darling...
AND..... Hubby surprises me with a garnet ring!! Hehehe true i mentioned that i wanted it but i honestly didnt think he bought for it for me... Hehehe... I looooveee it soooo much :) *big grin all over*
We actually dropped by the house in subang hoping to see my Jellybean... But she was out with Michu..but managed to catch my parents unawares... Hehehe and got my wonderful bday prez... An air frier! Hahahaha... Love my parents so much!! True i used Shiya's name and health to wiggle the gift from them...but getting it makes me feel like a 9 year old again... Hehehe (see who says turning 30 is a sign of maturity?)...
We went to watch a movie after...
That was my bday and i must say.... This year began softly and turned up full of surprises...
Tq hubby for making such a huge deal to make my birthday a special one.. You're my rock..n my love... Love u lots!
:)
Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.9

No comments: