Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Nothing much...

Bacci is making a lot of noises right now. That is normal though since she's always noisy when we watch TV. Hehehe, she must have read my mind since she went silent.

I should be going up soon. Need to study since there's a test on Saturday. I can't wait for Friday night day though. We're going to have a big berbuka puasa with the chicky clan! Yeay! However, been thinking the whole day what to wear. If I have the top, there's no scarf that I can wear and vice versa. Hmmm...

I love how I dressed to work today and yesterday. The contact lenses were perfect. Not only that, I finally figured out the perfect tudung style for me...i think...

Oh well, tomorrow is another boring, yet emotionally stressful day at work.

Wish my baby was here beside me... miss him lots... maybe I'll call him...


;)

No comments: