Saturday, September 6, 2008

Fighting off demons...

Here i sit... alone... on a saturday night. -sigh-

It seems like everyone is out with somebody. Visiting family members.. walking around parade... even watching TV with that special someone. Yet, here I sit alone... waiting for who I wonder. What a boring and disappointing moment in life it has been for the past year. January to August has been a real struggle with relationships, parents, friends, work, money, weight, studies... you name it.

Its the beginning of September and I'm trying to be positive about the end of this year... but I still wonder whats going to happen as so far... it hasn't been a bed of roses.

Saturday night: eat, pray... filed bills, looked over stupid pictures while sex in the city is playing in the backgroud.

The other day i was walking home from classes and it went through my mind that I'm fighting with a lot of demons lately. Maybe that's part of the problem this year. Too many problems cropping up and all of the problems hitting too close to home (my heart, mind and spirit).

I think I'll try and get over one obstacle at a time.

Me previously...


Now....




Well, my comel just came to take this bum-bum out..... will continue with self-loathing session later...

muah...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kiki...u know da happy meal (hamburger, nugget & fries) will alwiz love u no matter wht size u r.

plus, hamburger thinks tht u r still a hot sundae =D

*wuf u*