Tuesday, September 9, 2008

I love the mostest...

Before I begin, lets put my baby in a bubble where he is protected and he just sits there all comel and handsome. After all, he is the love of my life... ;)

Now, to the person I love the mostest...let's call her... boo-boo..

Boo-boo has always been there for me... she's very notty and bad tempered at times, but I know that she'll always be someone that I can count on. It was like that since we were small when she first saved me from the bad dog who was just barking at me, making me cry. She was also there when I had a bad allergy reaction... not only were my lips swollen (impossible to eat since it hurt so much!), but my whole body was covered with a rash. It was so itchy that I cried myself to sleep everynight. Know what boo-boo did? She convinced me to buy McDonald. She even ordered cause she knew I was shy. Then she cut the fish fillet into little bits for me to eat. Then she took the comforter and set it up in front of the TV so that we could sleep together and distract me from the itchiness that was just killing me. :)

My boo-boo would protect me from the people that would hurt my feelings. If my parents were to say bad things to me, she would be the one to stand by my side... even when it didn't make sense to do so. I still remember the birthdays. She makes my birthdays special... she makes sure others remember me... cause that just who she is... a wonderful, comel boo-boo... :)

When I was lonely in Cyber... my boo-boo would come and visit... bringing food and taking me out... we had ourselves a lot of fun... and no matter how many mistakes I would make... she's there... and I know she's the one person in the world that would love me... just as I am...

I want her to know that I love her too... just as she is... and I will always, always... be right by her side... she's my twin... ;)

.....seperated in the womb... ;)





No comments: