Friday, September 12, 2008

Lazy, lazy me...

This whole month has been about finding oneself and changing into a better person. I am trying to do that...

Yet...this month would mark the laziest month of my life! heheh... Kinda have no mood to do any work... and so I've been going to work and did the most minimal work that has to be done, then zip off to home sweet home as soon as I can.

Notty right?

At home, I would just laze about and watch old reruns of tv shows and movies... perfectly content to just sit and do nothing. Thats quite weird since I love to go window shopping and travel about... :) Even going out to grab some take aways seems too much effort!! :P

Notty, notty, notty me... current evil thought?? Nak go back and sleep... or read... or watch a movie... hehehe -thats an evel laugh btw-

;)

No comments: