Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Choc Ice Blended

Spent lunch drinking ice blended drink... yum! I love the way the choc tastes in my mouth, all chocolatey and creamy. It was a superb gossip time as me and my bff sat at San Fran. Its funny how we always talk and yet have loads of stories to tell each other.

The topic that is at the most forefront of my mind is foody, foody for the upcoming 'do. It makes me nervous just to think about it. If planned parties before, but not like this. It's like I'm trying to compete with myself and make the party bigger and more gorgeous! For once, I'm starting to think I'm in waaaayyy over my head. :P

But I can just tick off the deco part, since its mostly done. The rest I have to leave it to the last minute (which I hate doing). Afterall, I can't really prepare the food now right? Hehehehe...

Ooh, which reminds me of the near mishap I had with some of the sweets I bought for the party. Goodness, we had ants attack at the in-laws house. So many of them in my room. Thank goodness my 'stuff' was saved! But I can't say that for the army of ants. There was a horrid killing spree on my part. :(

Needless to say, I had nightmares that night... of what else, but ants.

Ok, now back to work...

;) XOXO

No comments: