Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Me Lovin It...

My MIL and FIL came back from the US today. I actually miss them the whole week. No longer used to not seeing them or even spend time with them during the weekends. They have got to be the coolest in laws ever. They are sweet, generous and so understanding. But best of all, they are so sweet to my parents. That matters the most to me. Serious, love them so much! :)

I came back to work today knowing that I have presents waiting for me at home in Kajang. Don't get me wrong, I wasn't hoping but they did mention they were getting my birthday pressie there. Hehehe... and you know what...?

me=blown away with my presents...  ;)

Seriously love both my handbag and watch. Couldn't ask for more...hehehe... they even got a pressie for my mumsy! Oh wish I could steal that too! :P

Muah, muah.... thank you mama and papa!

No comments: