Saturday, March 27, 2010

Quiet and still...

The house feel strangely quiet on a Sunday morning. I walked out my room and wondered why it felt so.

Then it hit me. My sis had moved out last night and stayed at her apartment in Shah Alam. It was somewhat the same feeling I got when my brother moved out to their apartment in Damansara. Quiet, still... and just lifeless.

-sigh-

It's not as if I won't see them again. Though it's probably not going to be as often. I know I'm a little late to realise this, but we all have to live our own lives. But my family means so much to me and it's hard to let go.

Will miss our sudden breakies together in our pjs... miss our long talks till after mid night after we've put yayel to sleep... and the midnight run to buy milo (though I know we haven't done that in awhile)... our lunchys buying nasi campur when I'm supposed to be on a diet. I'll also miss yayel's voice and screams... his coo-coo and daa daa daa.... :)

But most of all, i'll just miss you meqqy boo.... love you...

;) XOXO

2 comments:

Ms.WifeY said...

ohh this post is really,really touching anis.i can feel you!

Anis Nadia said...

Thanx dear! :)