Friday, May 21, 2010

Obsession...

Obsession is a horrid feeling. What it means? Well, fixating on something to the point that it's making you miserable... You wouldn't actually know you're miserable... Cause you're too 'into' the thing. Hehehe, now does that make sense?

Well, today I woke up with a frown on my face... And the frown lasted all through the morning. As the saying goes... I woke up at the wrong side of the bed. -sigh- and it's true what they said, never sleep angry. The day after will just start out wrong!

What was I angry about? Too personal to write out. Suffice to say that I was upset about something. Due to my current obsession, that upset just fed itself on questions that can't be answered by anyone. Hahahaha, this para must make zero sense!

Anyhow, feeling slightly better now. But my mind still a buzz on the many many questions that I have. I'm so obsessed that I've even started googling for answers like everyday for the past couple of weeks... And I mean everyday! For those who knows me well, this is just something that I don't do... Tsk tsk...

Well, darlings... Obsession could also mean passion... To want... And crave... A healthy dose is always a good thing right?

Hmmm... Well, happy lunchy!

No comments: