Monday, May 10, 2010

Sorry might be a little late... or is it?

Something happen during the weekend that got me panicky.. You could say that I met with a certain group of people that I used to be close with... And I must say the reception was cool... It made me think of where did it go so wrong. Something triggered my memory of a not so distant phone conversation with G (let's keep it anonymous). G had called me about a problem and asked for my opinion on A. I was of course torn since I hardly knew G, but to hear the stories and tears behind G's voice, I quickly became sympathetic. So we spent hours just talking and me divulging on some details about A. It wasn't as though I told a secret... It just might have been some stuff better left unsaid.

So my mind racing now wondering if perhaps A knew about that one conversation.

Well, dear... I know that I owe you an apology. No secrets were told, and nothing mean was said. I was just advising G as any other would. But should you find that offensive, then I'm sorry. I believe you're a good person. And whatever that G might have said, well that's between you and G.

Well there it is, my confession of a misguided call. Sometimes I mean well, but the bigger picture always escapes me till it's too late. *sigh* well, a part of living is to learn and I hope I become wiser soon.

Should.stop.gossiping.

Behave darlings, and only send out good thoughts from now on.

Muah! Nitey!

No comments: