Sunday, December 19, 2010

Stroller, stroller...

After months of searching and much contemplation of one brand to another... We finally found a perfect stroller for our princess! :) the color is dusty and dark rose pink combo. The best part is that for the first 6 months, the baby can use the bassinet. I've always loved strollers with bassinet.

This just proves that patience pays off... I'm so glas we didn't get the peg perego or blue graco stroller or even the purple combi stroller... Came very close to making a purchase... But somehow, there was always something holding me back... Either the basket, or color or just plain price... In the end we found the perfect combo.

I was also wonderfully surprised from my mum when she told me that the stroller is a present from my parents to baby darling... :D

Hehehe... Thank u che and tok dad!! Lots of kisses and hugs from baby... Muah!

No comments: