Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Emotional Elmo

I think our days are filled with different feelings, and I guess today is just one of those days that gets to me in so many levels. It could be a real emotional dissatisfaction or could just be that pregnancy homrmone roller coaster that's hitting me bad since I'm already nearing the end of my thrid trimester. Yes, darlings I entered my 8th month (34th week).

So what's up with my emotional self? Actually the question should be where do I begin?

Hmm... I actually don't know where to begin. Too many stuff bugging my mind from my pending labour, house issue, maid issue, responsibility issue, insecurities issues.... see what I mean? Suffice to say that my heart feels heavy today. Don't really know if I can do anything about it. Don't even know if there's a way I can reach out for help or even what help I need. But I definitely feel like crawling into bed and just ignoring all my carzy feelings and thoughts.

Well, better sign off before I start to write nonsense and regret it later.

I'll find my way... muah...

No comments: