Tuesday, January 4, 2011

The Crazy Red Bag

And so it was new year's eve...a mark for pending change and a time to celebrate all that was great and forget all that was wrong in 2010. My sis and I (of course darling hubby was there too) decided to spend it, albeit only a couple of hours, with a last shopping trip at Charles and Keith and Diva (there was this yummy sale of everything for RM15!). This was all done when we went out to get charcoal and fire started for our family bbq.

So there I was at Diva and though I have not really adorned myself with accessories since I started wearing my tudung... I went nuts with the pretty necklaces, bracelets and rings! Needless to say purchases were made and I am determined to be a little bit more 'berjangguk' after this... hmm... maybe after my pantang. :)  for now, let's just collect all the pretty stuff.

Then there was the trip at Charles and Keith... I fell in love with 3 bags. A beautiful black velvet bag, one cute off-white bag and a red bag. All are equally gorgeous but with different price tags. In a dilemma, I finally chose the one that was on sale seeing that the others were new and could be bought at a later date.

We were so happy with out purchases! A last minute shopping spree to start of the new year celebration. :) -laughing out loud-

Until of course at 10pm that night as I looked at my  pretty new red bag... and something about that bag just clicked in my mind. I think I bought it before! OMG!

Now how silly crazy am I?? To get the same bag within a couple of months? Goodness! Talk about being crazy for one bag! Tsk tsk... New year's resolution... careful when making a purchase... hehehehe :P

No comments: