Wednesday, October 5, 2011

I Love You

"Setiap nafas yg dihembus, setiap degupan jantung... aku selalu memikirkan mu...
Dalam sedar dibuai anggan, dalam tidur dan khayalan... aku selalu memikirkan mu...
Ternyata ku perlukan cinta ... dari dirimu sayang... baru lah terasa ku bernyawa...

Kasihku... ku amat mencintai kamu..."

Have you heard the song from Annuar Zain? Sedetik Lebih... a beautiful song... that reminds me of my sweetheart Jellybean...

Sometimes it scares me how much I love her... and need her... always to be with me... the pefect moment is the when she smiles... the perfect day is a day spent wholly with her...

The perfect time is when she's cuddled next to me.. and the sound of laughter just sends the greatest joy within me...

She's the part of me that is perfect in every way... I love her so much... there is nothing I wouldn't give up or give in...

"Biarlah kehilangan semua yang dimiliki di dunia... asal masih adanya kamu..."
Shiya at 2 weeks old

Look... a Fat Bird look a like 

Jellybean at 7 months

Her sweet 8 months self...  :)


No comments: