Wednesday, October 12, 2011

LRT

This past couple of weeks I have been experimenting with new ways to go to work... car pooling with my bff or mum... and using the LRT as a mode of transport from the Kerinchi station to KLCC. So far it has been good and let me tell you.. every time I go buy other modes of transport... I am actually saving like RM17.50 per day! Never realised how much I spend just going to work... This is not even taking into account the cost of petrol... tsk tsk

Anyhow... back to the topic... the few times that I have taken the LRT, it was easy going and though I couldn't sit down... there are plenty of room to breathe.. So no trouble there... but there are times that there is just huge crowd of people bustling in... I guess I am there at the peak time when everyone is just crazy mad to go to work so there I was, stuck in a crushed up trailer (is that what it's called??)

Going with the LRT, you really have to have the 'menyelit' skills... hehehe... if you don't... you'll never get to work...:P   cos sometimes the trains are just so full that you have to slide through and hold on for dear life until you get to your destination. This will of course mean that you have to have minimal baggage and proper shoes that are comfy enough to get you through the ride. :) hehehe, just yesterday I had to go through 3 doors just to get enough space for me to get in... for some reason the train was packed... even at 5.35pm... a tip... never try to get onto an LRT at KL Sentral/Masjid Jamek.... it's packed and full... can't say KLCC since that's my destination everyday (but yes, this is super full too... duh, it's like the centre for everyone, tourists and locals)  :P

Though maybe I am still new at this, I find that enjoy the experience... even if I was stuck in a meshed up trains a few times already... I get to work on a scheduled time... not depending on the condition of traffic... basically I am there in 20 mins from the station... and best of all is that I get to skip the KL traffic when I go back from work... out of KL in 20 mins... ahh... bliss... :P

oh well.. that's my take on my LRT rides...

No comments: