Monday, October 3, 2011

Hmm?

Have you ever just wondered about happened to old you? Suddenly you start to remember how you were back then... Way when you were more... Well, what seemed to be you... And now... When you're a different you...

So who are you actually... The former crazy, silly you... Or now... The more lazy and down to earth you? It's confusing at times...

But life is all about changing I guess... and what else is life about if not to change for the better yea? So maybe a little crazy and silly should e in order... With a dash of lazy and down to earth, if only to keep you grounded... Hehehehe... Food for though before I sleep... Nitez!

Btw, my baby just turned 8 months 2 days ago! :D


My baby and me... lazying on a Mon afternoon...pure love

Sent via BlackBerry from Maxis

No comments: