Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Clap, clap, clap...

She was in my arms and smiling that cheeky smile of hers... telling me that she's happy and merry... then she looked down at her hands, palm up. She looked at her right hand and then to her left hand... slowly, as though experimenting... she placed the two palms together and repeated several times.... hehehehe, she started clapping! :D

She looked at me expectantly... and my face must have showed my excitement as I said.."Yeay!" because she smiled even more and did it again... hehehe.... first time she clapped... and this time I remembered to take note, 16.11.12 (8.15pm)... hehehehe.... so many of her other milestones I got so excited until I forgot to take down when it happened... but mummy has been waiting a long time to see my Jellybean clap...

Job well done my sayang!

This morning I also found out that she understand when I say "tutup"... because she closed the drawer she was opening and looked at me... hehehe... I guess she wanted me to say "Yeay, pandai anak mummy!"... hehehe because she kept opening and waiting for me to say "tutup" before she would close it again... and again, look at me expectantly... cheeky girl! :P

No comments: