Monday, January 16, 2012

Turning 1...

My baby will soon be 1 years old... how time just whizzz past us. I can hardly believe that she will no longer be a baby... but a little girl who is so full of cheekiness and cuteness... :)

Sometimes I wish I can turn back time and just have her as she was, all cuddled up on my chest...or have her again that first hour... all pinky and soft as she opened her eyes and give that little wail when she was hungry...sayanggg! hehehe...

Nyways... my bff has asked me numerous times what Shiya would like for her birthday and so here comes a list of stuff that would be great for her... hmm... of course the list is just those stuff that I myself have seen in my favorite haunts while looking stuff for my Jellybean, so if there are other cooler/nicer/similar things out there I would definitely not object  ;)

*in random order*
1. Fisher Price - Learning Table
2. Fisher Price - Learning Kitchen (I think that's the name :P  )
3. Fisher Price - Learning Tool Bench
4. big round pool (hahaha, thinking of getting her one but has yet to search for it)
5. musical book - one of those books that has buttons and you can press to make sounds or effects
6. ELC - wooden wagon with blocks
7. ELC - vanity table (mengada i know! )
8. ELC - activity table
9. ELC - My First Music Centre
10. wooden blocks

These are just some of the things she'd like... well, mummy 'thinks' she'd like... knowing her, she loves first and foremost, music & lights object... secondly.... she loves balls... hehehe... she likes to carry it around though I am still trying to teach her to play with it, either to put it through a hoop or kick/roll the ball... thirdly, she loves water too... splashing it around...she finds it funny and amusing! :P

There it is my wish list... oops, I meant Shiya's wish list... ;)

No comments: