Thursday, January 26, 2012

Turning 29...

I just turned 29 a few days ago... and the skip to next digit in my life calculator has left me feeling.... hehehe... still the same   :)  I love birthdays, especially my own and every year I will try to make it a special occasion. What is special to me? Spending it with my family... hehehe... yes, I am one of those people who loves the crowd... if crowd you mean my family that is... the more, the merrier  ;)

So this year it started with our traditional dinner... and being me, where else but Chili's my all time fav restaurant... we went to one in Citta Mall since the ambiance is quiet than other places due to the place just being opened so there are less crowds and the shops are still in renovation mode. The tables in this particular Chili's are also places with more space between each other and when it comes to 8 adults and 3 little ones, you kind of need all the space you can get to have a peaceful and wonderful mealtime. Jellybean behaved wonderfully and we had ourselves some merry fun time. :)

Then came the must-not-be-missed birthday song and cake near midnight and this time all the kids are hyper-ed up since its late... tiramisu slice... nyum! hehehe...and I got my first giftie from hubby... a pendant for my Thomas Sabo bracelet... love it!

The next morning was a birthday breakfast date my my sis and bro and SIL at bangsar... and I got my 'packaged' giftie from abang... Why packaged? hehehe this year I've decided to ask specific gifts from my family and 'packaged' it up with Shiya's gift so that shiya can get all the expensive toys that I know she'll love... from abang dearest... a little slide! :D It's pink and purple in colour and ooohh so beautiful! I thought we were only going to be there for awhile, but since the morning started late... and we had ourselves some merry time talking and eating... it quickly turned late and darling hubby met me in Mid Val for some outing time at the Gardens... Night time was reserved for some yummy dinner time with my in laws at Delicious Bangsar... Funny how we had my birthday lunch at Delicious KL exactly a year before and my FIL commented how big my tummy had looked that day... hehehehe :P

So that's my turning 29 for you... a day filled with time with all those that I love... which for me... was the most perfect gift off all! :D

Thank you for making it so wonderful... *hugs*

No comments: