Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Shopping Demons

Yes... I've been hit and hit badly by this crazy demon... It seems night and day I am guilty of recklessly shopping my heart out... Leaving my atm or credit card behind means nothing with computer like hp that can make payment easy peezy... Uurgh!!

In my quest of finding new blogs or new interesting shops to transform my ever boring wardrobe I have managed to discover numerous expensive and gorgeous spots to lose my moolah over... Tsk tsk...

My ever favourite online shopping spot, Poplook... Now it includes Fashion Valet...

Loving marks&spencer... H&m... Omg... Hahaha help me! :)

Last week I managed to grab this gorgeous tunic at m&s... It was a lil pricey than my usual tops... But the fabric and fitting was so superb... Just had to have it... Hehehe...

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.6

No comments: