Tuesday, April 2, 2013

LOS ANGELES - Part 2... Disneyland

We arrived quite late on the first day... even though I could've pushed to go somewhere that night... but I though to get our rest for the next day was much better so that we could enjoy the Disneyland outing... which I booked as soon as I got to the hotel... USD270 for 2 tics... luckily Shiya was still considered below age (less than 3) so she went free everywhere  :)

We got ready early and went for breakfast which served the usual western breakfast... scrambled eggs and toast.. my all time fav... cereal.. yogurt... real cute milk in cartons... bagel with choice prepacked peanut butter (oh I wish I took a pic since never saw this before), cream cheese, jam... pancake and maple syrup (also my fav!)... Shiya of course didn't feel like having anything except a little of fruit loops...

The tour bus... VIP Tour picked us up at the hotel and dropped us off at the HQ nearby (good cos we didn't waste any time picking up other passengers) and after paying for our disney tickets, they drove us to Disneyland... a place of dream and fantasy!  :)


No comments: