Saturday, August 30, 2008

*Yawn*

Am just about to go off to dreamland. *yawn*

Today I'm just so so tired...the day flew by since I was so busy at work.

I wonder how Meqqy is doing out there in Langkawi...?? I hope that she's having fun... so important for the baby that she smiles often... then the baby will be a happy baby... always giggling and laughling, like her Aunty Kie! :) hehehe...

The weekend is gonna be hectic... so many things to do! Its puasa on Mon... goodness, I haven't bought all the things I need yet... well, no girl can say no to shopping... :P I'll be sure to book in some shopping time tomorrow and sunday... yipee!

Forgot to mention before that I baked cookies... didn't taste all that nice. Hmmm.... maybe i'll make some tomorrow. That is if I can... have a full day class, then some shopping, and dinner with baby, so I might be a little too tired.

*yawn*

Don't think this entry makes much sense since I'm too sleepy... hehehe... *yawn*

Better get some rest... nite2 sweeties... ;)

No comments: