Saturday, August 23, 2008

Messy room... messy life...

Just came back from a tiring day at MICPA workshop. All through the way to the class I was busy scolding myself for not taking the class seriously last week. After all, didn't I sleep on Wed and Thurs night instead of studying like I should've?? -sigh- And of course friday night that was spent mainly in front of the TV!

The room was cold and lonely. Not a single soul that I could call a friend was in sight. It was even lonelier when a guy I didn't know sat beside me. I remembered all those times that my baby was beside me... we would work together and somehow having him close helps.

Then it started, the grueling questions and mark-ticking seconds. Imagine my shock when no hands shot up! Nope, they just answered as though its just another typical class. I could tell that my chance for answering (with my lack of knowledge in the topic) was quickly and surely diminishing. Guess what....?? I was right... I didn't answer at all. There goes about 5% of my overall points down the drain!!

Messy, messy life.. I need to be organised with things, need to plan my schedule and stick with it. Thats not always easy to do when you're constantly tired and have a million things to do at work. Every spare minute that I have nowadays, all I want to do is snooze away..hehe... I do feel bad about that, but what can I say? My body, mind and soul demands it of me! :P

Speaking of sleeping, it reminded me of what prompted me to write about messiness... my room.. so so so messy... the bed was unmade, clothes are strewn everywhere... towels on the bed posts... sigh... it looks like a war zone. In my current mood of general irritation, its very bad indeed.

I wonder who's resposible for the bed... hmmmmmmm.... since I made the bed when I went out just now... hmmmmmmm.... don't like this one itty bitty bit..... :P

Well, my darling fiance to be is on his way... can't wait to see him!

Note to self: be less selfish and let him go back early... he has a morning workshop tmrw... ;)

No comments: