Monday, April 5, 2010

Birthday Surprise - Part 1

My sayang once told me that he has never had a birthday party. Well maybe not never.. Just as he hit puberty? Anyhow, that's when the first seeds were planted in my brain. Hehehe... What better way to put that handsome smile on my sayang's face than to plan a surprise party :p

The theme was hawaiian luau.. And the foody? Bbq of course! :) for weeks I slaved a way to make the deco to fit the hawaiian theme.. It didn't quite look the way I imagined it! :p

Guests started arriving at 8ish and the final touches was done my parents and siblings.. And arnd 8.45, we arrived at the front gate. It was dark, but my intentions were clear when he saw so many cars and tables.. Hahahaha... SURPRISE!! :)

He was happy, but shy with all the attention.

All the effort and aching muscles from the night before marathon of marinating and decorating was worth it when I saw how happy he was to have his close friends and fam. Yeay! Note to self, never do a party on the day of their bday. Gets too complicated! Hehehe... He was kinda peeved that I went mia on him earlier in the day..

Foody? Yummy bbq chics (hehe..self praise is a way to positive thinking ya ;) ) and delicious burgers.. Some tid bits there and here.. And of course angah's super salsa and mil's nasi ayam. Yum, yum!! Plenty of desserts to give us all a sugar rush.

So, one chapter is closed.. Thanx to all my dearest fam and friends for making it possible... Yeay! Happy birythday sayang... Lots of love from ur one and only wifey :)






XOXO

No comments: