Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Me, my baby & I...

My baby is now 28 weeks old, just shy of 2 weeks from my thrid trimester. I had my check up a couple of days ago and the doc confirmed again that it's a girl. :) I've been a bit restless that the verdict might change. Don't get me wrong... boy or girl, my love is still the same... but I HAVE been shopping non-stop and since pink is my fav color..... well, you can just imagine all the stuff that I've bought :P

Anyhow, my baby moves a lot now... kicking and stretching away. Makes me really happy knowing she's active and happy inside my tummy. According to the doc, she's 1.13 kg and has good growth. Alhamdulillah.

We still couldn't see her face though...heheheh, she's keeping it a secret and I guess planning to surprise us later during delivery. Maybe she gets it that her mummy loves surprises! :D But we got a clear view of her beautiful fingers that she kept in front of her face the whole time. Hmm... now that reminds me of her Aunty Chu! :P

At this stage, sleeping and resting (even sitting still in a car) is very tiresome. I feel like there's something pressed against my stomach and comfortable breathing feels hard... so if you're near me, you'll probably hear me sigh a lot. Heheheh, even the doc laughed at me... "anis, this is only 28 weeks!" hehehehe... as my bff said, me the drama queen.... but I do get tired a lot lately, especially since I cant sleep straight through the night anymore. I think I wake up 3-4 times just to go to the bathroom! tsk tsk tsk...

Ok, now some tidbits on shopping project... the year end sale has officially started in Malaysia (causing my hubby's frown this morning when I told him :p  ) Haven't had the time to survey the shops yet, so am not sure if the sales are any good. But most definitely I want to visit Ikea soon to check if Baby's wardrobe is there yet. Bad strategy though going shopping at the end of the month (hmm... maybe should wait till mid Dec) cos everyone will be shopping as they just got their salaries. Another hunting item on my list? That comel kitty cat teddy that I saw in Monthercare. It was gone when I went there to get it! :(  so now my mission is to find it in other outlets..... it's crazy I know... but it's soooo cute... gotta have it... for baby that is... hehehe :P

No comments: