Thursday, November 18, 2010

Raya Aidilfitri 2010

It's been months since Hari Raya... but here I'd just like to post a short entry on that day and some fav pics of mine... :)

Raya started at Kajang house this year... promised hubby to spend the morning with mama and papa bersalam-salaman... He was sweetly excited in the morning... after Prayers, we gathered in his parents room to ask for forgiveness and just celebrate Hari Raya together with Along, Kak Liyana and Andy. Sadly, the family wasn't complete this year since Angah, Kak Ir and Ilhan went back to Sandakan to spend the raya there.

After that we went to my parents house in Subang for the remainder of the day. Though my stomach was already full, I can't resist sampling some rendang and nasi impit (my fav raya food) while we waited for the ever late Meqy and her entourage. Anyhow, here's some of my fav pics for this year's raya...




That's me and naz holding on to my tummy and our precious 3 months baby :) Where's abang u might ask? Well, he's the cameraman! :P

No comments: