Thursday, November 11, 2010

Shopping Galore

Hi, I'm Anis... and I'm a shopaholic.

Those who are close to me would know what a shopping nut I am... I get excited just browsing through items and even window shopping. Like all girls, I love pretty and new things. Hehehe.... I can just imagine hubby shaking his head! :p

One wonderful thing about shopping is the art of choosing someone a gift, be it for a birthday, wedding or just for the sake of seeing them smile. That's one of my fav pastime and I had a super time in 2009 shopping for my 3 new baby nephews!

However, this year I am having a blast! I can now shop for my beautiful princess. -big smiles- This mommy to be is just crazy thinking of all the cute things to get in readiness of my princess's arrival in February. In fact I've made lists after lists. Some might say, there's only so much you need. But dears, it takes a lot to plan for two houses! Yes, I will be commuting back and forth still between Subang house and Kajang house. It's gonna be tiring, but that's the only fair thing to do till our place is done in 2012. For me though, that's just the excuse I need to look for pinky pretty necessity (I already have some of Farel's stuff in Subang).

The first item i bought for darling baby is receiving blankies and rompers. I had waited till I was 6 months pregnant before actually making that first purchase. Then daddy bought her this gorgeous white crib that mommy fell in love with  :P

I've been keeping my eyes on my normal shop haunts for sales and bargains since it's so close to the year-end sale. Then I'll probably go crazy getting her all the little stuff such as mittens and socks, sleep suits etc. In fact I heard that today is the big Mothercare sale...! Can't wait! The only thing that I can't seem to make up my mind is the stroller to buy. One day I would like a compact one and the obvious choice would be Quinny and other times I would like to get a practical yet slight bulky one like my sis's uses, which is Peg-Perego. Sigh, I just can't make up my mind. Not to mention choosing just the right color... I mean it's got to be somewhat neutral for our future babies, and what if the next one is a prince? :P

For now it's definitely between Peg-Perego, Quinny or Combi...





Hmm... can't find a pic of the Combi stroller that we're considering. But we're definitely leaning towards that... it's lighter than Peg-Perego and yet has the compartments that I'm looking for...  :)

Well, that's all for now... :)

No comments: