Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Lies...

How much of lies that we hear are actual lies... and how much are actual misunderstandings and just plain freak coincidence?

There has been an 'incident' of misplaced money... why misplaced and not stolen? Because, it's not mine and I am not quite sure what has happened to it... and it is quite a large sum. Since the incident I have been keeping a close eye on my 'closed' ones in order to 'catch' them red handed, but at this day and age, catching someone is not as simple as spinning a web and they conveniently fall into it.

In fact, the webs I spin to 'catch' the culprit, the more complicated it gets and more and more people are involved. It is one major cause of headache in my life right now. The question is... who can I trust? Who should I trust? Who? *crick, crick*

I though so... there is actually no one... in my course of 'investigation', I was forced to confront/cajole a number of people... all seem nice and forth coming... but slowly my web catches unwanted flies that just adds on to the rojak of truths/half truths/lies/deceptions/manipulations... and the question that keeps ringing in my head is ... where is the truth???

I found out that someone has been saying bad things about me... though it was not totally directed at me... but it still hit a close spot at my heart... and I was speechless and angry... I also found out that things have been happening behind my back that a lot of people knew... but it was kept from me... maybe not intentionally, but still... a word or two would have suffice... there were also wrong accusations, wrong impressions... and all this while no one said anything...

I'm going through a myriad of feelings... shock, anger, confuse, calm, back to anger... and now back to confuse.

Lies... what's in a lie? Perhaps I misunderstood... and perhaps I am too sensitive and place hate and dislike where there is actually indifference... What I can't understand is why people won't talk to me? You have no right to accuse, nor hate nor dislike me in anyway... because you are no where in my list of anyone who knows me, even remotely so.

What I have learned is that there is such thing as being too gullible and too nice... and perhaps it is my destiny not to be able to get along with most people in this world.

No one can be trusted.

No comments: