Tuesday, August 9, 2011

What?

Have you ever felt that way?

I wonder what caused someone to hate or dislike you... is it something that was said..? Something that was done...or not done?

It really makes no sense... because to this person... or persons... all I have been is nice... and tried my best to be thoughtful in any way possible. But I guess I was wrong in some other way?

I did notice the 'missing in action' mode... and the little snubs... and I more or less noticed the status there and here... and I am finally convinced that it is me you are referring to...

It's a little disheartening... and confusing at the same time, but I am old enough to understand that no whine or rage can change a person's perception... and if you already have it in your head and heart not to like someone... well... there's not much that I can do but pray that you will see the error in your ways and will regret your actions soon...

Hehehe... living must go on...

No comments: