Sunday, August 7, 2011

Silent Night

In silence, I can be the mother she wants me to be...
Keeping things straight, setting things right and making her dreams come true...

But oft times reality sets in... When rage speaks the loudest... Where inconsistency plays its evil games...
Even the most solid of warriors would tremble and pray for direction...
I am no warrior...

With tears in her eyes and tears in my heart, I held her close... Whispering softly... Pleading most tragically... Trying to tie the knots that has been set loose... Losing the grip that was so precious yet fragile in its strength...

In silence...
I am able to ponder...
In silence, I sit here and wonder...
Hoping tomorrow sets new a day that we can hold hands and speak together...

Sent via BlackBerry from Maxis

No comments: