Monday, August 29, 2011

Maaf Zahir & Batin

On this last day of puasa... I'd like to say sorry to all of those who has touched my life... be it in a major way... family and close friends.. or in a small way... whoever you are out there...

We can only strive to be perfect... but often that comes out as a cheap imitation of the ultimate perfection... but I guess the most important thing is the thought that you put through and the effort that you take to be that perfect someone... This past year, I know that I have been a trial to some that are close to me... what with pregnancy hormones flaring up during last ramadhan and all through giving birth... then came the journey of being a first time mom that often takes me in a roller coaster ride of up and down and zwingging zwagging.... so temper tends to flare up in the most unexpected moments...

Alhamdulillah... life has been kind to us... giving us the opportunity to experience the magic of parenthood... the wonderful moments that only marriage can bring... the sweetness of being children again with our parents... and of course not forgetting our good fortune of having super brothers, sisters and little niece and nephews...

To those whom I have offended... please forgive me... sometimes we say or do things that are not meant to hurt and in the excitement of the moment we often forget to think first before the action...

Let's live and learn and bring with us all that is good... hoping that this raya brings even more happiness...

No comments: