Monday, July 11, 2011

Little Fairies Part 2

Every fairytale has got to have it's ups and downs... Lissy's started with the 'Bersih' incident. I am not a politically loud person... is that the right term? hahahah.... what I meant is that I am not one of those strong minded people out there... but this issue that hit our country, hit Lissy's party as well... it must have been a freak of nature that the theme color for the party is pink & yellow... yessss... yellow... *sigh* The guys were supposed to wear yellow so of course as you can guess... some did not want to do that in case they get stopped by any policemen. So as a last minute change, I requested all male guests to wear white if do not want to wear yellow... basically only the kids and darling hubby wore yellow... tsk tsk tsk

Another hurdle is the decoration part... did I mention before that my mum has officially relocated to Angkasapuri? Yeah... happy news... but stressed out that a lot of baggage and boxes came with the move... our house is now filled to the brim with boxes that they all had to be moved into my pink room just for the party... Yikes! There was also a crazy traffic jam from NPE toll to the house... the night before the event, it took me almost 4 hours to get home after picking up hubby... and no rest when we got back because there were a lot more decorations to do... in the end... I was just too tired to try out some of the stuff I had in mind... luckily it didn't look too bad...

No comments: