Wednesday, September 7, 2011

That first kiss... *smooch*

I was ready this baby journal and it states at 7months +, your baby will start to feel and express emotions like suddenly kissing you or make sounds when they're bored and want attention..
Now that I think about it... Jellybean as been more expressive lately... Laughing out loud and just vying for your attention... Playtime is a definite two way session and lots of laughter and fun! :)
And when I really think about it... I think I got my first kiss yesterday... 6.9.11... :D it was wet... Gummy and oooh so yummy... We were playing on the bed, she was jumping at me and trying to gum at my fingers... And then she looked at me... I kissed her nose like I usuallu do and she opened her mouth and moved towards me and I got a smack right there at the edge of my cheek... Hehehehe...
There you go... My first kiss from my sweetie apple muffin pie... ;)
Sent via BlackBerry from Maxis

No comments: