Friday, February 8, 2013

Yes, I am a mommy & wife... No, I'm not perfect...

What a title... hahaha... but yes... in my 2 years journey as Jellybean's mummy... and 3 years journey as my sayang's wifey... (or as he put's it, wifu)... I have made numerous mistakes... all because I am not perfect though I strive to be just that.

This came many times before... but on this Friday morning, I have decided to pen it down (or rather type it down)... just as a reminder to myself for the present.. and hopefully be a better me, mummy and wife in the future... God willing...

Let's see... instead of a long winded story... I'll just list it down...
1. huge trips with numerous people to celebrate baby's birthday is a bore... should keep it to just us...
2. keeping silent on the sore subject will not make it go away... now will they learn how to soothe your feelings.. if your feathers are ruffled, make sure they get it... and if lost, show them the way to make it right
3. instead of lashing out to show them how you feel... tell them when they are doing something wrong so that they understand... serving them a dish of the pie will not show them what they did wrong in the first place
4. confinement time is the best time to bond...
5. never let a doctor even touch your baby until they explain in detail what they will do.. and WHY they need to do it...
6. get a second opinion...
7. try and try harder and harder still to bf... never give up
8. pictures and vids are so important... because what ur memory forget you can always rewind and remember...
9. space is space... but it's important to learn the art of being together...
10. control is very important... mind, desire, wants... time...

There's more... but those are at the top of my mind... :)

No comments: