Monday, February 25, 2013

Something random...

An amazing whopping 2 kg... thats an amazing feat for someone who is actually trying to LOSE weight... not actually GAIN the weight... tsk tsk tsk...

Sorry for the beginning.. but that has been on my mind since Saturday... the day I had to weigh myself at the doc's .. hahaha... and yes am feeling sick... slight fever (though it was pretty bad on Sat).. mucous-sy..sore throat... the works... what's bad is that my baby girl got the germies from me!... sigh... sian baby... she's handling it well though....


Had a tired/pak pandir weekend... though yesterday was a quiet and nice day at Mid Vall with hubby and my chicky boom boom... :)

Friday was a blast at Sunway Lagoon... Baby girl had so much fund just lazying around the pool with Wayey who turned 4 that day... my does time fly by fast... We got there just before 12 and since its a Friday (weekday) there was no crowd to fight our way through to the front of the line. The tix was a crazy RM230 (2 adult tics; baby was free).... wish I could keep a straight face and say my maid was a Malaysian.. hahahah but it only meant of RM30 diff so was not worth my high blood pressure just from the thought of lying  :P

We managed to sneaked in some mangoes though thanx to my poker face maid... hahahaha... (yes it's still the same maid I used to complain abt dulu)... she hid it really well... sanggup 'investigate' how they did the baggage check just to know to hide it. And no... I don't make a habit of doing that... just that we though we'd be going to my sis's house first so we brought a lot of food with us... and 6 hours in the car may actually ruin the precious fruits.... oh well... any how we got in... fruits and even 2 bowls of 'cicah' intact... OMG... tsk tsk tsk....

So then like blind tourists... managed to fumble our way to the locker area and change into our swim suits... me in my very proper hijab outfit thingy (complete with tudung biru... hahahah if only the baju was  not pink!) so am sure I made quite a pretty sight... but baby girl was all cute in her yellow 2 pc...  :)

She was so excited that she basically thought she was a mermaid... wanted to spend the whole time in water... tsk tsk... she was so happy... that makes it all worth while... we spend the day till 6+ though Jellybean fell asleep... in WATER at 5.30... hahahah the funniest sight ever... I was holding her of course... she just loves the waves around her... or maybe it's mummy going up and down in the water... who knows... but it soothes her into a little overdue nap...

Food was ok in there... at much higher prices of course... so for 2+1 affair... gotta be prepared to dish out at least RM100 for a comfortable 1 day outing...

No comments: