Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Farel's Birthday Dinner

It seems only yesterday that we were celebrating Yel's 1st brithday and now here we are... celebrating his 2nd already... He's such a joy to be with... and of course a challenge when he's one of his cheeky moods... :)

In a year he has grown to be a brother who loves to 'kacau' his sister, but all in fun play as you can see how much he loves her and wants to play with her... sabar ya sayang... soon Lissy will be old enough that you guys can run around and play tag and of course share Yel's passion in playing cars. :)

What no party this year??! In respect of my confinement period, no parties were planned for Yel...YET... hehehe... but I did feel guilty as it seemed wrong to have his birthday pass by just like that. So I called in the rest of the family to come have dinner together. If it was up to me (and I was given more freedom to move around) I would have a better dinner with proper props and all, but as it is... I was only left with just being there and of course... balloons, balloons... no birthday/dinner should go on without balloons! :P

So here it is...some snapshots of the dinner... though my mind is still buzzing on how I can make an impromptu birthday party... so little time to plan! Well, we'll see about that... after all... I have Lissy's birthday and Shiya's aqiqah to think about too...  :) hugs!




No comments: